Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Year in Review 2013

Year in Review 2013
Lincoln - 6; Ana - 4, ; Jessa 2

May:
  • Jessa said - Mom, nurse me! I said - I don't think you know how. Jessa - Let's see!
June:
  • Me: Jessa, why did you poop in your underwear?  Jessa: Because, my poop is stinky.
  • At the Bees game Lincoln says, "Jessa you're so cute." She hits him and yells, "I NOT CUTE! I THIRSTY!" 
July:
  • Jessa's prayer: Thank you we will eat dinner and have Oreo. Clean house and have candy. Go poop and have candy.
  • Friend: Ana, who's your favorite princess?  Ana: Jessa!
  • Me: Did you see Jessa's black eye?  Jessa: No. I have blue eyes, actually.
  • Asked Jessa if she wanted a piece of cake and she said, "I'll eat elk steak outside."
September:
  • Me:Lincoln, why are you so messy? Lincoln: because I'm a KID!
  • Lincoln says - look, I'm lifting weights! I'm a China man!
  • Making dinner with Jessa, I said-this is a mommy part. She replied-I'm kind of a mommy.  Then I gave Wyatt a baby biscuit and she said- want one of those! I said-they're for babies. She replied-I'm kind of a baby.
October:
  • Jessa singing: a Z O O O n 1 2 n O Z Z a O O O!  Me:what is this song? Jessa: the alphabet!
  • We saw a bunch of Halloween decor at the store and Jessa started to shout, "easter! Easter! Easter!"
  • Ana says excitedly : mom! The bees game and the Planetarium are on the same planet!
  • Watching star wars, Jessa sees chewbacca and says, "Oh there's a lion!"
  • For Ana's birthday we all said our favorite thing about her. Jessa's : she has red hair. (Ana is very blond)
  • Lincoln says - maybe I could chop off my leg and be Legolas for Halloween.
November:
  • Jessa:can I try this?  Me: no. You're too big. Jessa: OK. I won't..... Be big.
  • Who needs drunk friends to have conversations that don't make sense? Not me:  Me:guess who's awake. Jessa: not me. I'm cleaning.  Me: what are you cleaning?  Jessa: my stool. It's all clean and cuddly. Just like peg + cat.
  • I told Lincoln he'd have to clean his room today if he wants to go to his grandparent's house this weekend. So, this afternoon Jessa said she wants to clean his room for him. Sweetest thing ever? NO! She wants to clean his room so he CAN'T earn an opportunity to go.
  • Jessa: I love turds! Ana: turds? What's a turd? Lincoln: a turd is a crazy person.
December:
  • I pride myself on being able to find things that others can't find, so my hubby called me "Google."
  • Jessa says- look mom, my sweater has pockets! Now I don't have to use my underwear holes!
  • Christmas 2013 - Jessa opened a gift and I said, "it's your very own make-up set!" and Ana said, "did you get a make-up set for us?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog