Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Year in Review 2014 pt. 1

Year in Review 2014
Lincoln - 7,  Ana 5, Jessa 3, Wyatt 1

January
  • Jessa is chewing with her mouth open and Lincoln says, "That's not chewing like a princess. That's chewing like an evil devil."
  • Jessa wants Santa to bring her a baby doll for her birthday.
  • I was telling Jessa how we got her from a parade-they were tossing taffy, Frisbees, etc and Jessa. And she said, "No. You got me at DI!"
  • Jessa was reading the animal book to Wyatt and she told him the chicken says, "chicka-chicka-doo." then she told him the Fox says, "hauty-hauty-ho."
  • Lincoln: Wyatt is sitting on my spleen and it's making me have to go to the bathroom!
  • Lincoln: do you know anyone who was alive in 1999?
    Me: I was. 
    L: You're THAT old?!?
  • L:I know where Jessa's favorite color came from! A: Walmart.
February
  • Lincoln: what year were you born? 
    Me:1978
    L: no. Like year of the dog, horse, snake? Like that? 
    Me: I don't know
    Lincoln: which year is a bad secret keeper?
  • Lincoln: what is racist? 
    Aj: it's when you don't like people because if the color of their skin. Like blacks or Mexicans. 
    Lincoln: who wouldn't like Mexicans? They make great churros!
  • We went to the turkey farm to eat lunch and there's a cow and bison that some kids were petting and Jessa said, "Look! they're feeding a moose and a bear."
  • Lincoln and Ana have a race and Lincoln wins. 
    Lincoln (triumphantly) : I win!!! 
    Ana (just as triumphantly) : I lose!!!
  • I was helping Jessa say her prayers:  Me- help me not to whine. Jessa- help mommy not to whine.
March
  • Jessa's so fun to take a road trip with. Things she's said today: "you are a crazy driver! " (which may be isn't typically funny, but coming from her little 3 year old mouth as we went around the mountain curves, it cracked me up!), "when can we go back to the show and tell? (hotel)", and "HOW ABOUT Lincoln and Ana sleep on the floor and I sleep in your bed with you?"

April
  • Playing memory with little kids is like playing that cup shuffling game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog